Taylor Morrison Home Corporation, a home builder with communities in several states of U.S., has absorbed Atlanta home builder Acadia Homes recently. Known for its high quality and unique designs, Acadia will likely be a great addition to the Taylor Morrison family.
Sheryl Palmer, Taylor Morrison President and CEO is excited about the acquisition: “We’re thrilled about the acquisition of Acadia and the positive impact it will have on Taylor Morrison, solidifying our position as a top home builder in Atlanta, just months after entering the market. Acadia is a well-respected and growing home builder that has strong relationships with consumers, land sellers and the Real Estate community within the Atlanta market.
- Berkeley Hills Estates / Duluth
- Bridgetowne / Cumming
- Enclave at Wills Park / Alpharetta
- Grandview Manor / Cumming
- Hawthorne Manor / Milton
- Hidden Forest / Alpharetta
- Highlands at Sawnee Mountain / Cumming
- Kingswood at Castleberry / Cumming
- Lanier Walk / Cumming
- Post Oak Glen / Cumming
- Sanctuary at Rivermont / Johns Creek
- Sterling on the Lake / Flowery Branch
- Taylor Estates / Milton
- The Springs at Burnt Bridge / Cumming
- The Village on Pine / Roswell
- Townsend at Decatur / Decatur
- Townsend at Lenox Park / Atlanta
- Townsend at Toco Hills / Atlanta
- Vineyards at Parkside / Lawrenceville
- Woodland Cove / Alpharetta
“With Acadia joining the Taylor Morrison family, we’ll be able to expand our presence in Atlanta, a market that has solid long-term fundamentals and attractive short and mid-term growth prospects. With Acadia’s average sales price in the low $400,000s ? a complement to our existing market’s mid-$200,000 average sales price ? this acquisition furthers our goal to diversify our Atlanta consumer base while at the same time staying true to our roots of providing home buyers the best in quality and customer service.